jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

NEW fashion & beauty blog announcement

Hi guys! Yes, yes, yes!!!! I have a new blog called Basic But Beautiful. It's fashion & beauty and well, some DIY's and themed entries (back 2 school, summer....) 

So I'll leave you the link here so that you can go and have a look at it. 

I also have a new instagram account por that blog. My username is: basic_but_beautiful. Link here: http://instagram.com/basic_but_beautiful  PLUS  I have an account on BE IN app (this app is soo brilliant!). My username is: Basic But Beautiful. So you can follow me on those.

Bye guys! Keep crafty!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenten cualquier duda, si les ha gustado o si quieren algo para futuras entradas o vídeos. ♥
Comment any doubt, if you liked it or if you would like anything for future entries or videos. ♥